Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Like To Move It, Move It with Madagascar 2!

First of all, i was thinking, is the Madagascar 2 going to dance crazily in the jungle just like the song sang "i like to move it move it, i like to move it..." If it's so, then it must be very interesting seeing those animals shaking their butts in the jungle.... Just imaging when you see

Alexor

Martyor

Gloriashaking on the screen, how will it be? Will the whole theater is shaking too? I have no idea about it. It's all my imagination. *giggle* And this time, what will those so called ingenious penguins have done again?

While i'm google-ing for Madagascar 2, i've found something interesting in the official website where they have the trailer, story, games and so forth. Click here.

And now Nuffnang is giving out the Premiere Movie Screening of Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa, this is the first time i enroll myself on the free ticket screening by Nuffnang, and hopefully i can get myself a pair of tickets from Nuffnang. Looking forward to it.

So, what ya waiting for, sing with me and everyone dances now,
I like to move it, move it,
I like to move it.

This is the trailer, enjoy~




No comments: