Sunday, August 3, 2008

a sunday morning at library~

This early morning i get up just to go to library to search for information about my thesis's proposal....
Bringing my laptop and everything needed to library....found a table and started up my laptop.....connected to UM library wireless....yet i couldn't serve the net.....
I tried n tried but still the same.....frustrated....
Feel so sleepy and yawned like people who take drug....
Feel so low energy as i was starving and i've to carry my heavy laptop together....
And i can't took any journal or thesis out of the department...and all my bag and file had to leave outside to get myself in.....how dare i going to leave my valuable stuffs at the rack....
Finally decided to find some books which related to study by using the library just-can-serve-for-pendata webpac's desktop....
Get all the details and code needed and leaded myself to the book shelves which located at the level 4, and guess what i've found on the one of those book shelves.........tadaa~
Found it interesting with the title, so i pull out the book........and i never thought that UM library had this kind of book......but don't "bengkokkan" the meaning, actually it is a health guide for men....
So those guys with any question about yourselves, you can get the book at UM library, level 4, code start with RC...and i think it will help.....

No comments: