Friday, August 15, 2008

Kafe treats

Food food food....
food again....cos' they are love of my life...*wink*
I have my dinner at Kafe Treats, located at Shah Alam. You will think i'm going crazy, take a long way from PJ to Shah Alam just to have a dinner, but actually i'm meeting my friend..... :p It is a simple and yet a well-designed cafe. But i'm wondering why the word "Kafe" is in malay while it is named treats? whatever la, as long as it filled my empty and drumming stomach.

The kid knows that i want to snap photo and he is posing there for me....:)

My friend have ordered an iced coffee and a curry laksa while i order an iced latte and a spaghetti. The food is still ok, the herbs in the spaghetti makes up the taste but i like the spice taste of the curry laksa soup and i think it is better than the curry mee in old town. ( i'm equalized curry laksa as curry mee. If i'm wrong, please correct me)

iced coffee
ice latte
curry laksamy just-mushroom spaghetti....now you see
now you don't

coiled-wire light in front of the cafe...when the light is up, it looks romantic....
Do you notice that the shade is supported by a pillar only...*geng*

No comments: