Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jogoya, here i come~

Finally, i have the chance to dine in at Jogoya which located at Starhill Gallery. Thank you for bringing me there. That is one of my wishlist since i heard the name for so long.

snapshot
My beloved food and beloved Canon (seems like advertising for Canon)
Cheers~
prawn with brocoli
And Jogoya is celebrating their 3rd anniversery and having the 50% off promotion for ladies (weekdays only) from 13th Oct to 19th Dec. Although it was a Monday, but i didn't get the 50% off not because i'm not a lady (truly i'm a 100% lady, k...), just because it was Deepavali public holiday. What a waste~ *_*

I found that the symbol of Jogoya looked a bit similar with Ayumi's icon, what do you think? Spot the promotion there?
Specially thank to ben who treat me there~ (he forced me to upload his photo here... *~*)
Hehe, kidding la :p...

Actually i didn't take much photos for the food although there was a big variety of food choice, and i'd no idea what to eat. But overall, the food was ok. I ate not much, so not worth for it. Even though my favourite sashimi i didn't eat much too, maybe afraid of stomach ache cos' these few days i was not feeling well. Well, Haagen Dazs green tea ice-cream, c'est tout ce que j'aime.

Acting cool, don't play play with me~
Camwhore with my beloved Canon. Again, sounds like advertising for it. *faint*

No comments: