Sunday, January 11, 2009

random update~

I wish to update my post and photos as well, but photoshop is now not in my laptop as i've formatted it. Sad..

Well, this is a random post. Once again, regarding my life recently. Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, last Thursday night went Mid Valley to shop as i was so bored at home. My roomate had hers while i was back with empty hand.

Then Friday down to the city center with Ben for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Launch at Pavilion. Had seen quite a number of bloggers were here too. Well, since i don't have photoshop, so i can't upload the photos i had taken there. There were performances like hip hop dance, some knock on music with sink, kettle, gas tank, frying pan and so on by strikeforce from Singapore, song performances by Malaysian singers. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is a touch screen phone, equip with 3.2 megapixel camera, WiFi connectivity. So cool, right? That means we can online anytime, anywhere as long as there is WiFi available. And this phone is RM1499 only. Make me feel like want to own it too.

Saturday, again went shopping with my dear roomate, See Leng. We went to 1U and this time both of us had shopped till' drop. Finally get some new clothes and a pair of heels which i had found for so long. Had prosperity burger as our dinner. And our legs were going to patah as we shopped for 6 hours++. Gengnya!

I know it's boring. All words to read. Hope i can get my photoshop back. *pray hard*

No comments: