Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Men are from mars, women are from venus"


I’m reading a book called "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" recently. It is about the differences between opposite sex, something about relationship between men and women. It is written by John Gray. So far I have been read through the book, I do agree what he has written. And I start to understand why guys are so different with girls. The case written in the book happened in my life too. We expect the opposite sex to be more like ourselves, we desire them to “want what we want” and “feel the way we feel”. For example, it is so true that sometimes woman talks just want someone to listen but not to ask for any solution. Another quote, men often complain, she is over-reacting and women complain, he doesn’t listen.

Proudly recommend this book. I wish that I can own one copy of it, while now the book I’m reading belongs to my roommate. Hope that I can learn something from it, and I start understand all the reason that confused me before.

No comments: