Saturday, July 26, 2008

fully packed week 3~

25 of July is really a big day
Guess what? B'cos 4 of my friends were borned on this day.
Happy 22nd birthday to huey wen and pei li
Haha, finally u two are as old as me......*evil grin*

Happy 21st birthday to shee ying and david
Finally become an adult, so do whatever u want to, but safety 1st....*more evil grin*

677s have a celebration for the two b'day girls at piccadilly on thursday night....
I'm damn tired, b'cos of not enough sleep....
There it goes.......
24th of July, wake up early in the morning at 6.30 for the purpose of shopping
I have a long time didn't wake up that early....
The most worst thing was i can't sleep well the night before....
Really want to call put put that i don't want to go when my alarm rang
At last, i still get up to wash up...
Waited for put put to come, but she is late....b'cos our small rain woke up late...
Reach Mid Valley at 7 something...
Walk in to Jusco.....shocked!
As i never been for J-card member day before that and the scene shocked me...
Lots of people were there in that early morning just to shop
Everyone grabs things like there are free...
Long queue for fitting and billing...
I have grabbed my things and paid...
Have to leave b'cos we have lab at 10...
The parking lots were full....no even a sign of empty lots... *sigh*Satisfied with my rewards, guess what i get, three pairs of branded long pants which cost me less than RM100... so happy~hehe~
Late to lab as our security guards were making the traffic jams at KL gate's entrance
Thinking of skipping the class of endocrinology but in the end we attend all our class...

Back home after class, thinking of taking a nap but i still have to go to buy cake and fetch my roomate to LRT station and filled petrol..
Everything is settled, filling my stomach with breads as my dinner...
Didn't realise that i had three cups of coffee...
Thinking of being pig but ends up with none of the signs of sleepiness..but one thing, tired~
And my spine starts to pain when i have not enough sleep...

Straight away went for the b'day celebration with those crazy folks b'cos it's time...
(more info for the coming blog)

Back to 677, i'm dying....
It's almost 3 sth morning, it's time to bed...
I'm like a zombie which not urge for biting people but urge for sleepness....

No comments: