Thursday, June 26, 2008

bear bear~

My ever first bear which bought by myself at Ikea.....taa..daa....
It is a he. No name for him yet, but i call him bear bear....
He is my companion wherever i go....
When i go shopping, i bring him along...
When i go for a movie, i bring him along...
When i go fooling around, i bring him along...
I even brought him along when i went for Melacca & Muar Cari Makan Trip...

astronaut

wanted

When i was on my way back KL, he was the only one sitting beside me
bear bear at One U

bear bear is riding giraffe and giraffe is still smiling~
tummy bear~

His companion, blossom...but now they breaks b'cos i separate them, one at my bed, another one at my wardrobe...*grin*
bear bear & his new friends at 677
He is my listener....He cheers me up whenever i'm down...He is just like my soulmate...Although he can't talk, but his smiley face which brings me happiness...
I ain't lonely, b'cos i got bear bearI love you, bear bear
muacks~

No comments: