Sunday, June 21, 2009

jobaholic?

Recently i was doing my industrial training at a hospital, FOC. Working is tiring. I become tiresome, online become purposeless. Even writing for my blog i felt lazy for it. Unlike previously, i was deemed to write it, even though during exam and busiest time. However the training is finally going to end soon. Yet the end of it meant that i have to get a job and start my new adventure. Yeah, i need job, urge for job. Just because i'm dying soon. I'm still spending my parents' money; it makes me feel disgusting and ashamed to myself. That's why i urge for job too. Now i've changed from shopaholic to jobaholic mode. Job hunting is making me frustrated, seeking every opportunity one by one, page by page, A to Z; in the end i'm blanked. Wish me lucks...

To those who are still studying, do appreciate your study life. Do enjoy your life to the maximum. I miss my Uni life so muc. Miss my friends, coursemates and buddies. I want sing K, movies, yam char, camwhore, crapping, do crazy stuffs....

3 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

me too industrial training now! =) how's working? ok ka?! so you're graduating soon rite?!

well ya.. study is the best >.<

AJ said...

Dun force urself too much dear, do take care.. I miss u guys very much too! cheers~

angeline said...

ashley, now i have finished my industrial training alr... and yup, i'm graduating soon.

angie, thx dear.... take care ya~